Private Practice Clinical Psychology and Psychoterapy
- coping with stress and difficult life events
- trauma, loss, grief
- self-esteem, identity
- somatic disorders with no medical findings
- interpersonal relationships, couples or family difficulties
- depression, anxiety
- eating disorders
- self-destructive behavior
- sexuality and gender
- life meaning and fulfillment
- coping with psychiatric disorders
- complex psychological assessment
- partial psychological assessment of personality / intellect / mental functions (such as memory, attention)
- psychological assessment for firearm license
- school readiness assessment
- clinical assessment of psychic disorders (depression, anxiety,etc.)
Fees are assessed individually according to the type of intervention.
In case of cancellation of scheduled appointment with less than 72 hours notice, the session is charged at full fee.
Psychological assessment is available at your own request or request of your GP, psychiatrist or other medical specialist.